The sole focus of our practice is the health of our patients. For this reason, all arrangements and treatments are made directly with the patients who seek our services. We do not feel that third party insurers support you in achieving the level of dental care you deserve.
We do request that patients pay their fee at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept major credit cards, as well as cash, money orders, and personal checks. We can keep credit card information on file and apply charges when services are rendered to reduce checkout time.
For our patients who have dental insurance, we will complete claim forms to be sent to the insurance company. The insurance company will in turn reimburse the patient directly.
Patients with Dental Insurance
- Our office staff happily files the initial claim form with your dental insurance company
- Your insurance company will reimburse you directly
- We are a fee-for-service dental practice
- We do not accept assignment of insurance benefits
- Check with your insurance company to confirm that you have "out of network" benefits